Monday, May 14, 2007

HAPPY Mother’s Day…

Hello all. I’m sorry I seem to have fallen off the face of the blogosphere, right after running a participatory meme… I spent much of last week preparing for, and then having, a busy Mothers’ Day at the café. We blew away last year’s Mothers Day sales numbers by over thirty percent. Sunday's sales, added to a strong showing the rest of the week and a really good Saturday, pushed us to a new record sales week, breaking our previous record set just three weeks ago. Woo-hoo!

Anyway, all of you who threw your hats into the ring for me to interview you, I just want you to know that I have every intention of coming up with great questions for you…but it may be a bit of time before I can get to it. My next day off is Sunday (the 20th)—by then I should have my lists of questions ready for everyone. Until, then… Well, it’s a lovely day, I have a few hours "break" until I have to go back to the restaurant, and I think I’m going to go outside and take a nap. And maybe get some color in my face and on my legs at the same time. That’s me: multi-tasking even in my sleep…

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that sales are so great!  I knew that you could do it!  Keep up the good work!  Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the great week-end!
    http://searchthesea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cymbels, drums, rose petals, parade. congratulations on the great week.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soak up some well deserved sunshine...

    :)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Congrats on a great day at the Cafe!  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on such a good week ~ enjoy your relaxing time you deserve it ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete