Thursday, January 1, 2009

Following...Not Following

In case anyone notices, I have gone through and "un-followed" many of the blogs to which I had added myself as a "follower."

Now, don't get in a tizzy (I'm writing this as if anyone actually cares whether I read or not. But just in case there are one or two who DO...). I have decided I prefer to use my "bloglines" feeds as a tracking tool of the blogs I read. Most of you were already there anyway, and it was kind of redundant to track you in two places. Bloglines is less cumbersome for me than the whole blogger "follower" thing. So everyone is on my bloglines list now.

If there is someone out there (again, this assumes there is anyone at all out there reading) who would like me to visit his/her blog, or perhaps become a regular reader thereof, please leave me a link in the comments and I will stop by and get better acquainted

2 comments:

  1. You are too savvy! happy New Year! I use my follow blogs to keep up but I haven't written an entry since Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a goober I went and changed my blog URL without thinking of the outcome. I have spent hours trying to repair the damage and find all the blogs I was following. I found you right away though!

    ReplyDelete