Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Okay...I Didn't Have to Write This...




You Are 4: The Individualist



You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.

You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.



You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.

Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.



At Your Best: You are inspired, artistic, and introspective. You know what you're thinking, and you can communicate it well.



At Your Worst: You are melancholy, alienated, and withdrawn.



Your Fixation: Envy



Your Primary Fear: To have no identity



Your Primary Desire: To find yourself



Other Number 4's: Alanis Morisette, Johnny Depp, J.D. Salinger, Jim Morrison, and Anne Rice.

I don't know about the "envy" thing, but the rest of this is pretty spot on...

1 comment:

  1. I only know you through your writings, but it seemed to jive with what I know of you.
    This was fun and I passed it on to my book group. We like to do questionnaires to keep in touch in between our gatherings.
    I'm a 2: A Helper
    Not sure I'm as altruistic as portrayed, but hey, being classified with Mother Teresa and Mr. Rogers made my day.
    P.S. I was glad to see this post.
    *debbi*

    ReplyDelete