Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Revival

I love "Women On."



That poor little blog which USED to highlight writings from seven ladies and myself--former denizens of AOL J-land, all.

That lonely, echoing space where my voice has been the only one heard since September of 2012--and that, only rarely.

I know I'm terrible at giving things up, even things well past their pull date.

But I'm not giving this thing up, not yet.

So, if you have any interest at all in my more political, less personal posts, you will find them over there.

On Unskilled Labor 

On Our Retreat From the Edge of the Cliff

And if you would like to post something there (and you are a woman) and you are not one of the listed authors, leave me a comment and I will add you to our list.  My list.  The list.  Whatever.

Posts do NOT have to be political.  They could be about anything a woman cares about.  Which leaves it pretty wide open, I guess...

It would be nice to not be the only one rattling around over there...

2 comments: