Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Maybe Later...

My zeal for blogging out the rest of this year was pretty much killed off by grief over the loss of my sweet kitty.  That, and the fact that of the 6 people who, according to my "stats" page, saw my post about losing Mo so suddenly, only one--my dear friend Jackie--managed to leave a comment or extend condolence.  So...I think I'll step away for awhile and let that knowledge percolate for a bit.

My original intention was to "Christmas Pic Blog" my way through the month of December.  I was thinking photos of my animal family enjoying my Christmas decoration fetish would just about fit the bill.  

Maybe I'll be back before Christmas... 

But, for the moment, I'll leave the blogosphere with this image:


  

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you lost your sweet kitty. I can well understand losing steam for much of anything after that.

    I haven't been by in a while. Dropped in today to catch up.

    ReplyDelete