Friday, April 2, 2021

Show and Tell...Starting Over: Political Images I Love

 Well.  March was kind of a bust, wasn't it?  

I have some theories about why it's so difficult for me to write these days.  One of which has to do with the fact that I'm never alone for a long enough time to concentrate (without guilt) on writing an essay. 

That may change soon, however, as the husband has a hot job prospect on the hook; if he reels it in, he'll be going back to work and things will be going back to...well, a "normal" that looks more like the old normal, and less like hunkering down and riding out a storm...for a YEAR.

Just to show I'm still alive...

I have a couple of pictures--not taken by me--that I've collected over the past weeks, intending to share them here.

They pretty much speak for themselves.

...featuring Stacey Abrams.

And


...which is one of the best images I've seen of the choices Americans currently face.

No comments:

Post a Comment