Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Pretty as a Picture

Social media is beating the crap out of me lately.  I'm not just a little fish in a big pond, I'm a microbe in the ocean.  I keep hanging around Twitter and Instagram because...well, I really don't know why.  

I thought Instagram would be a good place for me to post some of my favorite pictures...as pictures are what got the most (positive) attention when I was on Facebook, anyway.  But, no.  They go up and get lost in all the noise, I guess.

So, anyway...  Here is a picture of which I am quite proud, got 4 "likes."  Meh.  

So I've decided to post it here.  In fact, I have an idea to fill the rest of the days of this year (all 2 of them) with my favorite bird pictures of 2021.  Let's see if I can actually make that happen... 


 


1 comment: