My last couple of posts have basically been mourning the fact that I don’t (can’t) write anymore…
But that’s not entirely true, is it?
Because I send plenty of little snippets out into the very crowded, very noisy social media entity known as Instagram.
Yeah…I originally fled to Instagram from Facebook because I wanted to post photos. because what was left of my connection to my original group of internet friends seemed to be comments on my pictures.
But then, the Instagram algorithms morphed to drag Instagram into direct competition with Tik Tok. Which meant that videos were THE thing. The algorithm relegated mere photographs to the bottom of the very huge heap of things social media was going to send out there where people might see them.
Fine. Well I’ll just post my photographs here, then.
And this particular batch of photos is screen shots of…well, of the way I have learned to participate in the re-imagined Instagram.
With comments, of course. Little snippets of my own personal wisdom tacked on to posts that get some kind of rise out of me. Which are largely ignored…I can go weeks without so much as a “lime” on any comment, much less a reply.
But I soldier on.
Largely because, I suppose, I can’t help myself.
Anyway…feast your eyes.








No comments:
Post a Comment