Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Well, the sun came out...

The "morning" clouds burned off at about 1:00 today.  Now it looks like a passably decent day.  I'm going back to "City Liquidators" to finish up my office shopping.  It's just about there...needs a couple more pieces to make it come together.  Needs lighting badly...bought an under-counter halogen light at WalMart yesterday, and it sucks.  Should have known better than to buy ANYTHING at WalMart.  WalMart sucks.

God, do I feel crappy today.  Menopause is no fun at all.  I'm not having hot flashes every fifteen minutes right now, but I can tell I'm revving up to start a period in a few days.  I'm so bloated I don't fit into any of my clothes, and I just feel like I'm walking around under water.  Slow and dull and stupid.  Hormones are nasty little things, put on this earth just to make us miserable, I'm convinced.  Along with vacuum cleaners, garden hoses, and other drivers.  Don't ask.  The house is starting to look like hell, the office is still only half-finished and all I have the energy to do is sit here and type on this damned computer.  Better go try to get something done.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment