Friday, November 11, 2022

#3--Wrestling Persistent Demons

 

I really DID intend to launch a more or less cohesive "Ten Things..." last month.  

Unfortunately, I ran out of mojo after the first two.  I'm particularly chapped about that.  Leaving the whole thing hanging after the post about pronouns put way too much emphasis on the subject of that post, when, in fact, it just happened to be the first thing I could pull out of the huge barrel of unwritten essays stored in the attic of my brain.  It's not exactly a thing I invest a great deal of thought into on a daily basis.  

I don't now why I have such a hard time sitting down to write these days.  I have plenty of ideas swirling around in my mind.  I just feel too...fidgety...to sit down and invest the brainpower into organizing them into cohesive essays.  

So...I thought I would make that thorny problem Number 3 of my ten things, and see if maybe it will jump start me enough to get me through the rest of the list.  Since it seems to be the over-arching issue of my life these days.

Come back tomorrow and see if there is a Number 4 waiting for you.  I give it about a 20% chance of happening.       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment