Friday, May 21, 2004

Entertaining the Relatives

Just a quick scribble here to let you all know I'm still alive.  Have the husband's relatives in from Chicago.  We treated them to a trip to the Rose Garden today...Portland has one of the premier rose gardens in the country.  I WON'T grow roses in my yard, but I really enjoy looking at ones that someone else has to take care of.  So, here are some of what we looked at.  Should have recorded the names, but I didn't....

It was a lousy, cloudy, cool day...but at least it wasn't pouring rain.  And the flowers were gorgeous. 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photographs!  I hope you're enjoying having the in-laws there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like roses.  Beautiful pictures.  I should take pictures of this rose bush blooming in the back yard.  So fragrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time with the relatives.  The roses are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take wonderful photos!  Hope your visit with family is a pleasant one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty flowers, I can almost smell them!!  Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Flowers!!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh!!!!   I love the flowers!!!!  I can almost smell them from here.   xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! :-) ---Robbie

    ReplyDelete