Thursday, October 24, 2019

First Day of the Rest...

Today is a good day.

I scored an all-time high on my Windows 7 mahjong game.

My inexplicably fucked-up right knee is sufficiently healed to allow me to do my puny 1-mile Leslie Sanson walk-at-home work-out (and, once again, I'm determined to build on this to a more respectable daily work-out...)

Big yellow-legs (the Cooper's hawk) visited my yard, posed prettily on the fence, and didn't catch anything (this time...)

I was treated to a several-minute concert put on by hordes of geese flying out to their feeding grounds this morning...made all the more special and ethereal by the low-hanging fog that separated me from the vocalists. 

So.

It's a week until Halloween.  Time to start posting those daily pumpkin pictures.  Or, at least, photos relevant to the season.  And maybe I'll add a word or two--inspirational or otherwise.  

Here's the first...combining two of my life's loves: Cats and Autumn celebrations!


Happy Fall!

1 comment: