Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My Favorite Color is....



It’s a beautiful first day of October here in Eugene.  The sun is shining, the air is crisp…it really feels like fall.  And, as we all know,



There hasn’t been a lot of rest for me since our big festival in August.  There just seems to be one important thing after another to address.  Working on the house, messing with the yard, doing another event, fixing the bus, a train ride to Wisconsin and a five-day return trip in a 15' U-Haul truck, to retrieve my niece…  

Looks like the concept of a life without sharing space with a family member in need is not going to apply to our “golden years” in Eugene.  But, you know, I’m okay with that.  Because family is EVERYTHING.  Take it from one who just returned from an 18-year exile away from the heart of the family.  And, even there, I was pressed into service for a family member in need…as it turned out, the needy family member was the one most responsible for my exile in the first place.  The Universe WILL turn logic upside down to get us to understand the things It wants us to understand…

I don’t want to address the goings-on in the US political arena just now.  Suffice it to say that it almost looks like we’re on the road to purging the evil from the White House.  But we have made starts and stops (mostly stops) in this direction several times in the past three years…so I don’t want to jinx it by being too positive about our ability to really make it happen this time.  Fingers, toes, eyes, every hair on my head, CROSSED that we have made the right steps in the right direction this time around.

So…anyway…Happy October!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment