Saturday, October 1, 2016

Challenge

Upon checking my stats today, I notice that I have 1212 posts here on CTT.  And I thought, I wonder if I could rack that number up to 1300 by the end of this year?

Kind of a ridiculous challenge, maybe.  There are 92 days left in the year.  I would have to post just about every day.  Or twice every other day.  For someone who didn't have 88 total posts combined in 2014 and 2015, that would be asking a bit much, wouldn't it?  Kind of like trying to run a marathon after sitting on your ass for five years.

But, unlike the marathon metaphor, this exercise is unlikely to actually kill me.  It will just be very, very difficult.

So, why not?  I'm up for challenge.  Let's see how far I can get.

One down, 87 to go.

8 comments:

  1. Are you looking for topics? I would love to hear more about your bird photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will help. Actually, another thing I'm planning for this fall is to indulge in an intensive on-line digital photography course. Hoping that will aid in the whole bird photography endeavor...

      Delete
  2. More birds. Or your garden. Heart felt prayers that the elephant gets buried next month..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this Lisa! Good luck with the photography course as well!

    ReplyDelete