Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Owl Makes an Appearance


It was only a matter of time before Owl would make her appearance on Photo November.

This photo was actually taken in March of 2017...and Ms Owl was guarding her nest in a tree on the way between Burns and the Malheur Wildlife Refuge.  She was the one bird spirit with whom I had any significant contact at all during that ill-fated little solitary vacation where my demons chased me home before I could calm them enough to actually explore and enjoy my time at the refuge.

I've probably posted pictures of her before, but she deserves a second look...




2 comments:

  1. She is magnificent. If you have Amazon Prime there is a series on the videos. Great Canadian Rivers. Covers over thirty rivers in Canada. First Nations input. the good and the bad of human influence. And some information about the fur traders and their explorations. HBC. The Hudson's Bay Co. Also known as Here Before Christ.

    ReplyDelete